Succeed in a complex manufacturing environment
Food and beverage companies deal with strict government guidelines, food with varying expiration dates based upon storage and processing, radically changing commodity prices and increasing government regulations and safety standards. Challenges come from every direction including tight shipping schedules, demand shifts from consumers and the need for rapid fulfillment, not to mention global competition. Your business cannot afford to rely on multiple systems and manual steps to manage the intricacies involved in this industry. It’s time to invest in Sage X3, a dependable, centralized system that increases your capabilities instead of hindering them.
Innovation ERP has helped other food and beverage companies like yours succeed by meeting regulatory requirements, adapting to changes in customer demand, and gaining competitive advantage by increasing their business agility with Sage X3.
Your distribution challenges are unique. You need a robust, customizable solution.
Government regulations require full documentation for all operations at a moment’s notice. Innovation ERP provides Sage X3 for the food and beverage industry that deliver full traceability capabilities – forward and backward, in real time. As experienced consultants, we provide you the industry expertise needed to support Sage X3 according to the unique needs of the food and beverage industry:
- Compliance – Automatically track 21 CFR 11 regulations as well as FIFO and LIFO.
- Traceability – Track ingredients from the beginning of the supply chain to the final consumer, where sourced and where used.
- Streamlined material management – Reduce consumption, and improve control.
- Optimized efficiency – Automate administrative tasks and manual entry processes in warehouse and production activities to increase productivity.
- Greater visibility – Detailed reporting and analytics tools provide enterprise wide visibility into operations.
- Quality control – Verify standards throughout the entire process, from raw materials to finished good.
- Planning and Scheduling – Better manage inventory and meet customer demand with forecasting, full MRP, robust scheduling.
Ready to get started? Contact Us today!