Implementation & Training
Ensure Success for your ERP Investment… and Your Company!
Implementation of your ERP solution takes considerable time, money and commitment. Once the right ERP Software has been selected, a successful rollout depends on a number of factors, especially a close partnership with the right consulting firm. The team at Innovation ERP will work closely with you to utilize a time-tested implementation methodology to ensure your firm is up and running in a timely fashion, meets your objectives and achieves significant ROI on your new system.
Making use of industry best practices, we take the following steps to ensure a successful ERP implementation:
- Project Team – Clients assign key players from their team that understand company goals and objectives, and have a commitment to the success of the project.
- Define Objectives and KPIs – We will work with you to clearly define the objectives for the project and to develop key performance indicators (KPIs). Understanding what the KPI’s are and the expected improvements will help identify gaps and opportunities as the implementation gets underway.
- Project plan – We collaborate in developing a project plan with defined goals and objectives, training procedures, team responsibilities and an estimated timeline. We update and review the project plan with you during periodic milestone meetings.
- Software Review – We conduct an intensive and thorough review of the software capabilities for the project team.
- Reengineering – Working closely with the consultants, we will collaboratively identify opportunities for automating, improving, and eliminating redundant tasks and operations.
- Standard Operating Procedures – We will develop SOP’s for every aspect of your business, a critical step to the long term success of your ERP implementation.
- Data conversion map – We work with you to define which data to convert and establish new conventions for numbering documents, etc.
- Data Extraction and Clean up – Data is extracted, reviewed and updated in preparation for import to the new system.
- Import and verification – Data is imported using tools provided to assist, and all data is reviewed for accuracy.
- Conference Room Pilot – The project team and key staff members practice and test the configured database with transactional data to validate input and expected results.
- Review – Using the developed SOP’s, we will identify any modifications required and adjust accordingly.
- Train the Trainer – Senior project team members provide the in house training of all staff with support from the consultants. Cheat sheets and additional supporting documentation will be created as required.
- Go Live Checklist – All beginning balances are finalized and final data conversion is prepared, modifications are finalized and verified, full implementation team and consultants are prepared and available including a schedule of month end closings.
- Evaluation – We will review the new system’s performance against the objectives and KPIs defined at the beginning of the project. Maximizing ROI requires accountability and constant testing. Adjustments are made frequently to overcome any issues discovered during the process.